Privacy and Data Protection Policy
When you register with the WFC you can choose options as to our use of your information collected through the registration survey.
These options do not affect any other data, such as data participating companies may collect from other sources e.g. from an account with them. If you have concerns about the use of such data, please contact the relevant participating company directly.
Information regarding the specific goods or services you buy from a particular participating company will not be passed to us or any other participating company except where required to operate the WFC programme. A participating company with whom you redeem an offer may use information about the specific goods or services which you purchase from it to market to you or to update a database on which you already appear and will be entitled to do this even if they leave WFC.
Any information (including your name and address) that does not relate to specific goods or services that you buy may be used by us to analyse where and how you use the WFC. We may also use that information, and share it with participating companies so they can use it to select and send you offers which we or they believe are likely to interest you. Participating companies may use and analyse that information to market their services to you outside the WFC.
One of the benefits of participating in WFC is that we may send you details of offers, promotions and products which will specifically assist you. In addition third party businesses may choose to send you information with regards to suitable offers and promotions that relate to you. You may choose between various options as to the use of the information collected through the WFC.
• Do not want to receive information through the WFC on offers and promotions from us or participating companies.
• Do not want to receive other information (including special offers) directly from participating companies.
• Do not want to be sent special offers, marketing and other information and communications by e-mail.
• Do not want to be sent special offers, marketing and other information and communications by phone.
• Do not want to be sent special offers, marketing and other information and communications by post.
The World Fireworks Championship Limited is a company registered in England under company number 04812575.